UBC Digital U Competition: We Are Way Overdue To Make Our Mark
Tags: career development, Entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship@ubc, featured, Higher Eduction, innovation, management, smart mobile, social media, technology assessment, telecommunications, the cloud, the Web, UBC Faculty of Management
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- RT @WSJ: Hong Kong's fight over democracy exposes deep generational, economic divide on.wsj.com/1qLLOUW http://t.co/FGWdFlo6oi 3 weeks ago
- What are IMSI Catchers? The answer is extremely disturbing. washingtonpost.com/world/national… 3 weeks ago
- Answer by @mayo615 to When can I say I know a programming language? qr.ae/iO2Pu 1 month ago
- Answer by @mayo615 to What are the stupidest decisions ever made in Silicon Valley? qr.ae/ineZc 1 month ago
- John Sperling, University of Phoenix Founder, Dies at 93 - John Sperling, University of Phoenix Founder,... tmblr.co/Zls72u1PCzfyR 2 months ago