UBC Digital U Competition: We Are Way Overdue To Make Our Mark
Tags: career development, Entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship@ubc, featured, Higher Eduction, innovation, management, smart mobile, social media, technology assessment, telecommunications, the cloud, the Web, UBC Faculty of Management
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Iraq About To Flood Oil Market: More Grief Ahead For Canada - Iraq About To Flood Oil Market: More Grief... tmblr.co/Zls72u1loe8PX 2 days ago
- The Stone: What Can We Do About Climate Change? nyti.ms/1B74c1j via @nytopinionator 1 week ago
- Canada's Entrepreneurship Dilemma: Decades Of Anemic Research Investment - Canada’s Entrepreneurship... tmblr.co/Zls72u1ktw7W3 2 weeks ago
- More Too Big To Fail Or Jail: 5 Banks Guilty In "Foreign Exchange Fix" - More Too Big To Fail Or Jail: 5... tmblr.co/Zls72u1koXbJt 2 weeks ago
- What Is The Point Of A University Degree, Anyway? - What Is The Point Of A University Degree,@Anyway? This... tmblr.co/Zls72u1kYl9mW 2 weeks ago