UBC Digital U Competition: We Are Way Overdue To Make Our Mark
Tags: career development, Entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship@ubc, featured, Higher Eduction, innovation, management, smart mobile, social media, technology assessment, telecommunications, the cloud, the Web, UBC Faculty of Management
University of British Columbia Faculty of Management, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, renewable energy, smart grid, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Google just revealed the incredibly simple formula for killer résumés - Google just revealed the incredibly... tmblr.co/Zls72u1Dcifbw 4 hours ago
- RT @FT: US delays Keystone pipeline ruling on.ft.com/1harSqq 2 days ago
- I just bought Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Thomas Piketty amazon.ca/dp/B00I2WNYJW/… via @amazon 2 days ago
- I just bought Flash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt by Michael Lewis amazon.ca/dp/B00HVJB4VM/… via @amazon 2 days ago
- ‘Capital in the Twenty-First Century’, by Thomas Piketty..extraordinarily important - FT.com on.ft.com/1hIeobd via @FT 2 days ago