UBC Digital U Competition: We Are Way Overdue To Make Our Mark
Tags: career development, Entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship@ubc, featured, Higher Eduction, innovation, management, smart mobile, social media, technology assessment, telecommunications, the cloud, the Web, UBC Faculty of Management
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- The cost of a bad hire increases exponentially the higher the level of the position. Estimates of the cost of a poor… lnkd.in/baaHm6y 2 days ago
- "The 4 Damaging Effects of a Bad Hire" by @realpositions on @LinkedIn linkedin.com/today/post/art… 2 days ago
- Too Many Apps. Too Little Money - Too Many Apps. Too Little Money Hopefully this comes as no surprise to... tmblr.co/Zls72u1Mb63rK 4 days ago
- Energy Aware Riding Wave of Innovation and Investment in Energy Efficiency - Energy Aware Riding Wave of... tmblr.co/Zls72u1L1wllR 3 weeks ago
- Photo: The world wide web may be fracturing into a bunch of regional internets tmblr.co/Zls72u1KrK82F 3 weeks ago