UBC Digital U Competition: We Are Way Overdue To Make Our Mark
Tags: career development, Entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship@ubc, featured, Higher Eduction, innovation, management, smart mobile, social media, technology assessment, telecommunications, the cloud, the Web, UBC Faculty of Management
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Four KPMG Senior Execs Arrested on Tax Evasion Charges - Four KPMG Senior Execs Arrested on Tax... tmblr.co/Zls72u1yw47D6 4 minutes ago
- A Very Big Idea Bill Gates thinks the 1% should foot the bill for renewable energy, and he's offering the first $2B. upworthy.com/bill-gates-thi… 1 day ago
- What about the current debate on the distortion of the sharing economy by these bloated companies? twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 day ago
- Venture Capital in Transition | MIT Technology Review - Venture Capital in Transition | MIT... tmblr.co/Zls72u1ylO76y 2 days ago
- Anonymous, Chinese Hackers, RickRolling and ISIS - Anonymous, Chinese Hackers, RickRolling and ISIS... tmblr.co/Zls72u1yi5kdr 3 days ago