UBC Digital U Competition: We Are Way Overdue To Make Our Mark
Tags: career development, Entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship@ubc, featured, Higher Eduction, innovation, management, smart mobile, social media, technology assessment, telecommunications, the cloud, the Web, UBC Faculty of Management
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Okanagan Economy And Jobs Market Likely To Worsen Next Year - Okanagan Economy And Jobs Market Likely To... tmblr.co/Zls72u1YOONlb 14 hours ago
- RT @eschor: Could cheap oil kill Keystone XL? The latest front in Washington's pipeline wars: politico.com/story/2014/12/… 4 days ago
- Norway Deals With Its "Natural Resource Curse" While Canada Does Nothing - Norway Deals With Its “Natural... tmblr.co/Zls72u1Y0ULw5 5 days ago
- Canada's Economy Buffeted And Battered Like A 3rd World Country By Global Forces Entirely Out Of Its... tmblr.co/Zls72u1Xwgrrk 6 days ago
- Video: Toastmaster’s 2014 World Champion of Public Speaking – Worth The Time @Dananjaya Hettiarachchi is... tmblr.co/Zls72u1XpsSnk 1 week ago