This is getting messy.. NVIDIA announced yesterday at CES in Las Vegas, that it will market its own game console, which will compete directly with Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and for all intents and purposes, Google and Apple TV. Does this sound to you, as it does to me, like a disaster in the making. Analysts at the launch event in Las Vegas, were reportedly “stunned.” Students of corporate and product strategy should watch this space, as may well be a classic shakeout, and because it is gaming, it may happen at an accelerated pace.
Gaming Market Case Study: NVIDIA To Go Vertical
Tags: Apple, computer graphics, Consumer Electronics Show, featured, Games, gaming, gaming competition, gaming consoles, Google, microsoft, Nintendo, NVIDIA, Playstation, Qualcomm, Sony, Video game console, Wii, X Box
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- RT @eschor: Could cheap oil kill Keystone XL? The latest front in Washington's pipeline wars: politico.com/story/2014/12/… 4 days ago
- Norway Deals With Its "Natural Resource Curse" While Canada Does Nothing - Norway Deals With Its “Natural... tmblr.co/Zls72u1Y0ULw5 4 days ago
- Canada's Economy Buffeted And Battered Like A 3rd World Country By Global Forces Entirely Out Of Its... tmblr.co/Zls72u1Xwgrrk 5 days ago
- Video: Toastmaster’s 2014 World Champion of Public Speaking – Worth The Time @Dananjaya Hettiarachchi is... tmblr.co/Zls72u1XpsSnk 6 days ago
- Canada's "Natural Resource Curse" Will Wreak Economic Havoc For A Decade - Canada’s “Natural Resource... tmblr.co/Zls72u1XiM7jN 1 week ago