This is getting messy.. NVIDIA announced yesterday at CES in Las Vegas, that it will market its own game console, which will compete directly with Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and for all intents and purposes, Google and Apple TV. Does this sound to you, as it does to me, like a disaster in the making. Analysts at the launch event in Las Vegas, were reportedly “stunned.” Students of corporate and product strategy should watch this space, as may well be a classic shakeout, and because it is gaming, it may happen at an accelerated pace.
Gaming Market Case Study: NVIDIA To Go Vertical
Tags: Apple, computer graphics, Consumer Electronics Show, featured, Games, gaming, gaming competition, gaming consoles, Google, microsoft, Nintendo, NVIDIA, Playstation, Qualcomm, Sony, Video game console, Wii, X Box
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- John Sperling, University of Phoenix Founder, Dies at 93 - John Sperling, University of Phoenix Founder,... tmblr.co/Zls72u1PCzfyR 2 days ago
- Robin Williams humor was off the wall, I knew he was me when he said, If you can remember the 60's, you weren't there nyti.ms/1lQ7v5s 2 weeks ago
- I just bought: '3 Port HDMI Switch, 3 HDMI Inputs, 1 Output, Auto Switching, 1080p Dts-Hd TrueHd Lpcm... via @amazon amazon.ca/dp/B0020426AG/… 2 weeks ago
- BBC News - A liberal nerd 'problem' The anti-science, anti-intellectual right attacks Neil Degrasse Tyson. bbc.com/news/blogs-ech… 3 weeks ago
- Super Rich Guy to Billionaires: Get with the 99% Or Prepare for Revolution - Super Rich Guy to... tmblr.co/Zls72u1N8rw9h 3 weeks ago