This is getting messy.. NVIDIA announced yesterday at CES in Las Vegas, that it will market its own game console, which will compete directly with Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and for all intents and purposes, Google and Apple TV. Does this sound to you, as it does to me, like a disaster in the making. Analysts at the launch event in Las Vegas, were reportedly “stunned.” Students of corporate and product strategy should watch this space, as may well be a classic shakeout, and because it is gaming, it may happen at an accelerated pace.
Gaming Market Case Study: NVIDIA To Go Vertical
Tags: Apple, computer graphics, Consumer Electronics Show, featured, Games, gaming, gaming competition, gaming consoles, Google, microsoft, Nintendo, NVIDIA, Playstation, Qualcomm, Sony, Video game console, Wii, X Box
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- The cost of a bad hire increases exponentially the higher the level of the position. Estimates of the cost of a poor… lnkd.in/baaHm6y 1 day ago
- "The 4 Damaging Effects of a Bad Hire" by @realpositions on @LinkedIn linkedin.com/today/post/art… 1 day ago
- Too Many Apps. Too Little Money - Too Many Apps. Too Little Money Hopefully this comes as no surprise to... tmblr.co/Zls72u1Mb63rK 4 days ago
- Energy Aware Riding Wave of Innovation and Investment in Energy Efficiency - Energy Aware Riding Wave of... tmblr.co/Zls72u1L1wllR 3 weeks ago
- Photo: The world wide web may be fracturing into a bunch of regional internets tmblr.co/Zls72u1KrK82F 3 weeks ago