This is getting messy.. NVIDIA announced yesterday at CES in Las Vegas, that it will market its own game console, which will compete directly with Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and for all intents and purposes, Google and Apple TV. Does this sound to you, as it does to me, like a disaster in the making. Analysts at the launch event in Las Vegas, were reportedly “stunned.” Students of corporate and product strategy should watch this space, as may well be a classic shakeout, and because it is gaming, it may happen at an accelerated pace.
Gaming Market Case Study: NVIDIA To Go Vertical
Tags: Apple, computer graphics, Consumer Electronics Show, featured, Games, gaming, gaming competition, gaming consoles, Google, microsoft, Nintendo, NVIDIA, Playstation, Qualcomm, Sony, Video game console, Wii, X Box
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Energy Aware Riding Wave of Innovation and Investment in Energy Efficiency - Energy Aware Riding Wave of... tmblr.co/Zls72u1L1wllR 1 week ago
- Photo: The world wide web may be fracturing into a bunch of regional internets tmblr.co/Zls72u1KrK82F 2 weeks ago
- MI6 Non-Official Cover: Nicholas Anderson - MI6 Non-Official Cover: Nicholas Anderson Book One:... tmblr.co/Zls72u1KptM_r 2 weeks ago
- David Mayes: researchgate.net/profile/David_… via @researchgate 3 weeks ago
- Photo: Why I stopped teaching We all have our own reasons why we stopped teaching. John Beck discusses many... tmblr.co/Zls72u1KE2QUV 3 weeks ago