This is getting messy.. NVIDIA announced yesterday at CES in Las Vegas, that it will market its own game console, which will compete directly with Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and for all intents and purposes, Google and Apple TV. Does this sound to you, as it does to me, like a disaster in the making. Analysts at the launch event in Las Vegas, were reportedly “stunned.” Students of corporate and product strategy should watch this space, as may well be a classic shakeout, and because it is gaming, it may happen at an accelerated pace.
Gaming Market Case Study: NVIDIA To Go Vertical
Tags: Apple, computer graphics, Consumer Electronics Show, featured, Games, gaming, gaming competition, gaming consoles, Google, microsoft, Nintendo, NVIDIA, Playstation, Qualcomm, Sony, Video game console, Wii, X Box
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- The Stone: What Can We Do About Climate Change? nyti.ms/1B74c1j via @nytopinionator 6 days ago
- Canada's Entrepreneurship Dilemma: Decades Of Anemic Research Investment - Canada’s Entrepreneurship... tmblr.co/Zls72u1ktw7W3 1 week ago
- More Too Big To Fail Or Jail: 5 Banks Guilty In "Foreign Exchange Fix" - More Too Big To Fail Or Jail: 5... tmblr.co/Zls72u1koXbJt 1 week ago
- What Is The Point Of A University Degree, Anyway? - What Is The Point Of A University Degree,@Anyway? This... tmblr.co/Zls72u1kYl9mW 1 week ago
- While the media pundits are still cautious and hedging their opinions on the implications for Harper, the evidence... fw.to/CLPPRYL 2 weeks ago