This is getting messy.. NVIDIA announced yesterday at CES in Las Vegas, that it will market its own game console, which will compete directly with Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and for all intents and purposes, Google and Apple TV. Does this sound to you, as it does to me, like a disaster in the making. Analysts at the launch event in Las Vegas, were reportedly “stunned.” Students of corporate and product strategy should watch this space, as may well be a classic shakeout, and because it is gaming, it may happen at an accelerated pace.
Gaming Market Case Study: NVIDIA To Go Vertical
Tags: Apple, computer graphics, Consumer Electronics Show, featured, Games, gaming, gaming competition, gaming consoles, Google, microsoft, Nintendo, NVIDIA, Playstation, Qualcomm, Sony, Video game console, Wii, X Box
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- How to Be French nyti.ms/1uVyIwe 1 week ago
- LinkedIn has also implemented a number of other questionable policies, at least one of which had to be reversed afte… lnkd.in/bZ4zPpt 1 week ago
- Clive James: A Writer Whose Pen Never Rests, Even Facing Death nyti.ms/1u0njuQ 2 weeks ago
- RT @WSJ: Hong Kong's fight over democracy exposes deep generational, economic divide on.wsj.com/1qLLOUW http://t.co/FGWdFlo6oi 1 month ago
- What are IMSI Catchers? The answer is extremely disturbing. washingtonpost.com/world/national… 1 month ago