This is getting messy.. NVIDIA announced yesterday at CES in Las Vegas, that it will market its own game console, which will compete directly with Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and for all intents and purposes, Google and Apple TV. Does this sound to you, as it does to me, like a disaster in the making. Analysts at the launch event in Las Vegas, were reportedly “stunned.” Students of corporate and product strategy should watch this space, as may well be a classic shakeout, and because it is gaming, it may happen at an accelerated pace.
Gaming Market Case Study: NVIDIA To Go Vertical
Tags: Apple, computer graphics, Consumer Electronics Show, featured, Games, gaming, gaming competition, gaming consoles, Google, microsoft, Nintendo, NVIDIA, Playstation, Qualcomm, Sony, Video game console, Wii, X Box
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- New York Fed officials lose power to Washington in regulating big banks on.wsj.com/1zMgdqU via @WSJ 7 hours ago
- Fox News Sorority Sister talks science: had to give up freedom during storm because climate change is a hoax rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/fox… 3 weeks ago
- UBC Faculty Joins Other Prestigious Universities Calling for Fossil Fuel Divestment - UBC Faculty Joins... tmblr.co/Zls72u1d8E9Sh 3 weeks ago
- UBS Back In The News: Tax Evasion Scheme, LIBOR, and Arbitrage Fraud - UBS Back In The News: Tax Evasion... tmblr.co/Zls72u1d3HlNN 3 weeks ago
- It’s time Canada did some long-term thinking about oil fw.to/2lpvHJI 3 weeks ago