This is getting messy.. NVIDIA announced yesterday at CES in Las Vegas, that it will market its own game console, which will compete directly with Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and for all intents and purposes, Google and Apple TV. Does this sound to you, as it does to me, like a disaster in the making. Analysts at the launch event in Las Vegas, were reportedly “stunned.” Students of corporate and product strategy should watch this space, as may well be a classic shakeout, and because it is gaming, it may happen at an accelerated pace.
Gaming Market Case Study: NVIDIA To Go Vertical
Tags: Apple, computer graphics, Consumer Electronics Show, featured, Games, gaming, gaming competition, gaming consoles, Google, microsoft, Nintendo, NVIDIA, Playstation, Qualcomm, Sony, Video game console, Wii, X Box
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- 'Spooky' experiment proves quantum entanglement is real engt.co/19Bmxvu via @engadget 20 hours ago
- Deja Vu: Best Buy, Dell Computer, and Henry Ford - Deja Vu: Best Buy, Dell Computer, and Henry Ford Michael... tmblr.co/Zls72u1g_yIeu 2 days ago
- Future Shop Closes Doors at Canadian Stores kelownanow.com/watercooler/mo… 3 days ago
- Plummeting Oil Prices Set To Continue As Canada Cringes - Plummeting Oil Prices Set To Continue As... tmblr.co/Zls72u1fq1FP4 2 weeks ago
- New York Fed officials lose power to Washington in regulating big banks on.wsj.com/1zMgdqU via @WSJ 3 weeks ago