This is getting messy.. NVIDIA announced yesterday at CES in Las Vegas, that it will market its own game console, which will compete directly with Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and for all intents and purposes, Google and Apple TV. Does this sound to you, as it does to me, like a disaster in the making. Analysts at the launch event in Las Vegas, were reportedly “stunned.” Students of corporate and product strategy should watch this space, as may well be a classic shakeout, and because it is gaming, it may happen at an accelerated pace.
Gaming Market Case Study: NVIDIA To Go Vertical
Tags: Apple, computer graphics, Consumer Electronics Show, featured, Games, gaming, gaming competition, gaming consoles, Google, microsoft, Nintendo, NVIDIA, Playstation, Qualcomm, Sony, Video game console, Wii, X Box
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Moore's Law at 50: At Least A Decade More To Go And Why That's Important - Moore’s Law at 50: At Least A... tmblr.co/Zls72u1ifmRR0 1 week ago
- CNN Money: Canada's Economy Is A Disaster From Low Oil Prices - CNN Money: Canada’s Economy Is A Disaster... tmblr.co/Zls72u1iNlAW9 1 week ago
- Naomi Klein: Shocks, Slides and Shifts Make This The Perfect Time to Invest In Renewables - Naomi Klein:... tmblr.co/Zls72u1hwvUzW 2 weeks ago
- Alberta Bitumen Bubble and The Canadian Economy: Industry Analysis Case Study - Over two years ago now,... tmblr.co/Zls72u1hsXkzu 2 weeks ago
- Bank of Canada Sees Ever Widening Economic Impact of Oil Collapse - Bank of Canada Sees Ever Widening... tmblr.co/Zls72u1hqCK9f 2 weeks ago