This is getting messy.. NVIDIA announced yesterday at CES in Las Vegas, that it will market its own game console, which will compete directly with Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and for all intents and purposes, Google and Apple TV. Does this sound to you, as it does to me, like a disaster in the making. Analysts at the launch event in Las Vegas, were reportedly “stunned.” Students of corporate and product strategy should watch this space, as may well be a classic shakeout, and because it is gaming, it may happen at an accelerated pace.
Gaming Market Case Study: NVIDIA To Go Vertical
Tags: Apple, computer graphics, Consumer Electronics Show, featured, Games, gaming, gaming competition, gaming consoles, Google, microsoft, Nintendo, NVIDIA, Playstation, Qualcomm, Sony, Video game console, Wii, X Box
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Answer by @mayo615 to When can I say I know a programming language? qr.ae/iO2Pu 4 days ago
- Answer by @mayo615 to What are the stupidest decisions ever made in Silicon Valley? qr.ae/ineZc 5 days ago
- John Sperling, University of Phoenix Founder, Dies at 93 - John Sperling, University of Phoenix Founder,... tmblr.co/Zls72u1PCzfyR 3 weeks ago
- Robin Williams humor was off the wall, I knew he was me when he said, If you can remember the 60's, you weren't there nyti.ms/1lQ7v5s 1 month ago
- I just bought: '3 Port HDMI Switch, 3 HDMI Inputs, 1 Output, Auto Switching, 1080p Dts-Hd TrueHd Lpcm... via @amazon amazon.ca/dp/B0020426AG/… 1 month ago