This is getting messy.. NVIDIA announced yesterday at CES in Las Vegas, that it will market its own game console, which will compete directly with Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and for all intents and purposes, Google and Apple TV. Does this sound to you, as it does to me, like a disaster in the making. Analysts at the launch event in Las Vegas, were reportedly “stunned.” Students of corporate and product strategy should watch this space, as may well be a classic shakeout, and because it is gaming, it may happen at an accelerated pace.
Gaming Market Case Study: NVIDIA To Go Vertical
Tags: Apple, computer graphics, Consumer Electronics Show, featured, Games, gaming, gaming competition, gaming consoles, Google, microsoft, Nintendo, NVIDIA, Playstation, Qualcomm, Sony, Video game console, Wii, X Box
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- French Satirical News Show The Most Recent to Skewer Fox News - French Satirical News Show The Most Recent... tmblr.co/Zls72u1bD6Ugp 5 days ago
- Preparing For The Long Term Consequences In Texas And Western Canada - Preparing For The Long Term... tmblr.co/Zls72u1b7rw6A 6 days ago
- Can Accelerate Okanagan's Report Of $1 Billion Local Tech Industry Economic Impact Be Believed? - Can... tmblr.co/Zls72u1aiFpzz 1 week ago
- CES Didn't Address The Glaring Market Need: Improved Battery Life - CES Didn’t Address The Glaring Market... tmblr.co/Zls72u1aPY7oM 2 weeks ago
- I Am Charlie Hebdo - I Am Charlie HebdoJe suis Charlie Hebdo View On WordPress tmblr.co/Zls72u1a367tk 2 weeks ago