Reachli is a startup to watch. I saw the former Pinerly present at Plug & Play in Sunnyvale last August, and met the founders, when our UBC FOM student, Jonas Fung, hosted a Canadian startup event at Plug & Play. Reachli came out of U of Toronto.. Needless to say, I was impressed… The business model at the time was a blend of Web analytics and viral marketing, with a tag line about “turning browsers into buyers,” which has been the bane of social media marketing efforts. The conversion rate is abysmal. I “got it” immediately,and I am pleased to see them moving forward.. Good luck Reachli!
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- How an Apple employee once stood up to Steve Jobs — and got promoted for it (aapl) sfgate.com/technology/bus… via @SFGate 5 days ago
- Not a fan of #ReformeOrthographe. Je ne suis pas un fan de #ReformeOrthographe https://t.co/M4On1USiPn 1 week ago
- Stretch your wireless data plan instead of paying more on.wsj.com/1maZNsI via @WSJ 1 week ago
- RT @CBCNews: Uber discussions need to go beyond the fact it offers a cheaper ride ift.tt/23loTqv https://t.co/77CYzuLVk3 2 weeks ago
- ‘The Big Short,’ Housing Bubbles and Retold Lies nyti.ms/1PcEQcN 1 month ago