Reachli is a startup to watch. I saw the former Pinerly present at Plug & Play in Sunnyvale last August, and met the founders, when our UBC FOM student, Jonas Fung, hosted a Canadian startup event at Plug & Play. Reachli came out of U of Toronto.. Needless to say, I was impressed… The business model at the time was a blend of Web analytics and viral marketing, with a tag line about “turning browsers into buyers,” which has been the bane of social media marketing efforts. The conversion rate is abysmal. I “got it” immediately,and I am pleased to see them moving forward.. Good luck Reachli!
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Venture Capital in Transition | MIT Technology Review - Venture Capital in Transition | MIT... tmblr.co/Zls72u1ylO76y 14 hours ago
- Anonymous, Chinese Hackers, RickRolling and ISIS - Anonymous, Chinese Hackers, RickRolling and ISIS... tmblr.co/Zls72u1yi5kdr 1 day ago
- Pfizer's Corporate Tax "Inversion" To Ireland: Masqueraded Tax Evasion - Pfizer’s Corporate Tax “Inversion”... tmblr.co/Zls72u1yhrOiJ 1 day ago
- RT @WSJ: Startups can be ethical minefields. Here's why so many entrepreneurs take the wrong path. on.wsj.com/1XlfNUV https://t.co/upd… 2 days ago
- #Anonymous and #China should team up to hack ISIS. #Anonymous is screwing it up #China has a good motive of its own gizmodo.com/anonymous-is-r… 2 days ago