Canada’s economic growth to remain weak: OECD http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/canadas-economic-growth-to-remain-weak-oecd/article9587265/?_rob_utm_medium=twitter
Article: Canada’s economic growth to remain weak: OECD
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Four KPMG Senior Execs Arrested on Tax Evasion Charges - Four KPMG Senior Execs Arrested on Tax... tmblr.co/Zls72u1yw47D6 1 day ago
- A Very Big Idea Bill Gates thinks the 1% should foot the bill for renewable energy, and he's offering the first $2B. upworthy.com/bill-gates-thi… 2 days ago
- What about the current debate on the distortion of the sharing economy by these bloated companies? twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 3 days ago
- Venture Capital in Transition | MIT Technology Review - Venture Capital in Transition | MIT... tmblr.co/Zls72u1ylO76y 4 days ago
- Anonymous, Chinese Hackers, RickRolling and ISIS - Anonymous, Chinese Hackers, RickRolling and ISIS... tmblr.co/Zls72u1yi5kdr 4 days ago