Canada’s economic growth to remain weak: OECD http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/canadas-economic-growth-to-remain-weak-oecd/article9587265/?_rob_utm_medium=twitter
Article: Canada’s economic growth to remain weak: OECD
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- RT @WSJ: Hong Kong's fight over democracy exposes deep generational, economic divide on.wsj.com/1qLLOUW http://t.co/FGWdFlo6oi 1 day ago
- What are IMSI Catchers? The answer is extremely disturbing. washingtonpost.com/world/national… 1 day ago
- Answer by @mayo615 to When can I say I know a programming language? qr.ae/iO2Pu 1 week ago
- Answer by @mayo615 to What are the stupidest decisions ever made in Silicon Valley? qr.ae/ineZc 2 weeks ago
- John Sperling, University of Phoenix Founder, Dies at 93 - John Sperling, University of Phoenix Founder,... tmblr.co/Zls72u1PCzfyR 1 month ago