Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- IMF report cuts growth outlook for Canada to 1.0 per cent for this year - IMF report cuts growth outlook... tmblr.co/Zls72u1vgCqQF 1 week ago
- KPMG Canadian Tax Scheme Suspiciously Similar to UBS Tax Evasion Fraud - KPMG Canadian Tax Scheme... tmblr.co/Zls72u1uo1vQy 3 weeks ago
- UBC Okanagan Dean Roger Sugden: Is He Worth $216,740? What Is Your Take? - UBC Okanagan Dean Roger Sugden:... tmblr.co/Zls72u1u2rfnO 1 month ago
- My @Quora answer to Why doesn't Apple buy Samsung? qr.ae/RHKlaR 1 month ago
- Uber Lawlessness and Deliberate Misapplication of Rifkin's Third Industrial Revolution - Uber Lawlessness... tmblr.co/Zls72u1rYISra 2 months ago