Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in a Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Energy Aware Riding Wave of Innovation and Investment in Energy Efficiency - Energy Aware Riding Wave of... tmblr.co/Zls72u1L1wllR 2 weeks ago
- Photo: The world wide web may be fracturing into a bunch of regional internets tmblr.co/Zls72u1KrK82F 2 weeks ago
- MI6 Non-Official Cover: Nicholas Anderson - MI6 Non-Official Cover: Nicholas Anderson Book One:... tmblr.co/Zls72u1KptM_r 2 weeks ago
- David Mayes: researchgate.net/profile/David_… via @researchgate 3 weeks ago
- Photo: Why I stopped teaching We all have our own reasons why we stopped teaching. John Beck discusses many... tmblr.co/Zls72u1KE2QUV 3 weeks ago