Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in a Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- French Satirical News Show The Most Recent to Skewer Fox News - French Satirical News Show The Most Recent... tmblr.co/Zls72u1bD6Ugp 1 week ago
- Preparing For The Long Term Consequences In Texas And Western Canada - Preparing For The Long Term... tmblr.co/Zls72u1b7rw6A 1 week ago
- Can Accelerate Okanagan's Report Of $1 Billion Local Tech Industry Economic Impact Be Believed? - Can... tmblr.co/Zls72u1aiFpzz 1 week ago
- CES Didn't Address The Glaring Market Need: Improved Battery Life - CES Didn’t Address The Glaring Market... tmblr.co/Zls72u1aPY7oM 2 weeks ago
- I Am Charlie Hebdo - I Am Charlie HebdoJe suis Charlie Hebdo View On WordPress tmblr.co/Zls72u1a367tk 3 weeks ago