Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in a Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
University of British Columbia Faculty of Management, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, renewable energy, smart grid, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Satoshi Nakamoto located this week is not the Bitcoin guy....Ask yourself? read.bi/1fNn2hM 1 day ago
- Will the Net Stay Neutral? NY Times. Time to root for Google! nyti.ms/1p4zfae 1 week ago
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation...maybe. wp.me/p1bQNf-3Nm via @NGhoussoub 3 weeks ago
- Energy Storage Market Set To Explode | CleanTechnica po.st/MlAX3A via @cleantechnica 1 month ago
- Sochi mayor and Ahmadinejad agree there are no gay people in North Caucasus or Iran. 1 month ago