Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in a Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
University of British Columbia Faculty of Management, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, renewable energy, smart grid, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- RT @FT: US delays Keystone pipeline ruling on.ft.com/1harSqq 13 hours ago
- I just bought Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Thomas Piketty amazon.ca/dp/B00I2WNYJW/… via @amazon 13 hours ago
- I just bought Flash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt by Michael Lewis amazon.ca/dp/B00HVJB4VM/… via @amazon 13 hours ago
- ‘Capital in the Twenty-First Century’, by Thomas Piketty..extraordinarily important - FT.com on.ft.com/1hIeobd via @FT 14 hours ago
- I just bought: 'The Third Industrial Revolution: How Lateral Power Is Transforming Energy, the... via @amazonkindle amazon.ca/dp/B005BOQBGW/… 1 day ago