Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in a Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Fox News Sorority Sister talks science: had to give up freedom during storm because climate change is a hoax rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/fox… 2 weeks ago
- UBC Faculty Joins Other Prestigious Universities Calling for Fossil Fuel Divestment - UBC Faculty Joins... tmblr.co/Zls72u1d8E9Sh 2 weeks ago
- UBS Back In The News: Tax Evasion Scheme, LIBOR, and Arbitrage Fraud - UBS Back In The News: Tax Evasion... tmblr.co/Zls72u1d3HlNN 2 weeks ago
- It’s time Canada did some long-term thinking about oil fw.to/2lpvHJI 2 weeks ago
- Norway Sovereign Wealth Fund Drops Coal and Tar Sands Investments - Norway Sovereign Wealth Fund Drops Coal... tmblr.co/Zls72u1ciNiqi 3 weeks ago