Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in a Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Iraq About To Flood Oil Market: More Grief Ahead For Canada - Iraq About To Flood Oil Market: More Grief... tmblr.co/Zls72u1loe8PX 2 days ago
- The Stone: What Can We Do About Climate Change? nyti.ms/1B74c1j via @nytopinionator 1 week ago
- Canada's Entrepreneurship Dilemma: Decades Of Anemic Research Investment - Canada’s Entrepreneurship... tmblr.co/Zls72u1ktw7W3 2 weeks ago
- More Too Big To Fail Or Jail: 5 Banks Guilty In "Foreign Exchange Fix" - More Too Big To Fail Or Jail: 5... tmblr.co/Zls72u1koXbJt 2 weeks ago
- What Is The Point Of A University Degree, Anyway? - What Is The Point Of A University Degree,@Anyway? This... tmblr.co/Zls72u1kYl9mW 2 weeks ago