Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in a Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- What's Up With LinkedIn? - What’s Up With LinkedIn? LinkedIn shares yesterday plummeted precipitously after... tmblr.co/Zls72u1joE3RR 1 day ago
- Everything You Need to Know About Google's Fi Wireless Service - Everything You Need to Know About Google’s... tmblr.co/Zls72u1jYuU2h 5 days ago
- Moore's Law at 50: At Least A Decade More To Go And Why That's Important - Moore’s Law at 50: At Least A... tmblr.co/Zls72u1ifmRR0 2 weeks ago
- CNN Money: Canada's Economy Is A Disaster From Low Oil Prices - CNN Money: Canada’s Economy Is A Disaster... tmblr.co/Zls72u1iNlAW9 2 weeks ago
- Naomi Klein: Shocks, Slides and Shifts Make This The Perfect Time to Invest In Renewables - Naomi Klein:... tmblr.co/Zls72u1hwvUzW 3 weeks ago