Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in a Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- 'Spooky' experiment proves quantum entanglement is real engt.co/19Bmxvu via @engadget 14 hours ago
- Deja Vu: Best Buy, Dell Computer, and Henry Ford - Deja Vu: Best Buy, Dell Computer, and Henry Ford Michael... tmblr.co/Zls72u1g_yIeu 2 days ago
- Future Shop Closes Doors at Canadian Stores kelownanow.com/watercooler/mo… 2 days ago
- Plummeting Oil Prices Set To Continue As Canada Cringes - Plummeting Oil Prices Set To Continue As... tmblr.co/Zls72u1fq1FP4 2 weeks ago
- New York Fed officials lose power to Washington in regulating big banks on.wsj.com/1zMgdqU via @WSJ 3 weeks ago