Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in a Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
University of British Columbia Faculty of Management, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, renewable energy, smart grid, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- RT @EconBizFin: The Economist explains: The backlash against big data - See more at: econ.st/1jqXbyy econ.st/1kSOeCk 2 days ago
- RT @ECorner: We're glad you enjoyed @tristanwalker's #StanfordETL talk - @AndTheyLoveIt, @data_modeler, @Nakedi, @kymoore1, @wangela. So ma… 2 days ago
- I'm attending the WSJ Webinar "The State of Tech." p.brighttalk.com/wsj/events/?co… 2 days ago
- I'm attending the WSJ Webinar "What is Bitcoin?" p.brighttalk.com/wsj/events/?co… 2 days ago
- Google just revealed the incredibly simple formula for killer résumés - Google just revealed the incredibly... tmblr.co/Zls72u1Dcifbw 3 days ago