Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in a Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- The Heavily Discounted Value of a University Degree. What Has Happened? - The Heavily Discounted Value of a... tmblr.co/Zls72u1WSx6_- 23 hours ago
- Uber's Travis Kalanick Plumbs New Depths As Silicon Valley's Biggest "Jerk" - Uber’s Travis Kalanick Plumbs... tmblr.co/Zls72u1WIVfHP 2 days ago
- How to Be French nyti.ms/1uVyIwe 2 weeks ago
- LinkedIn has also implemented a number of other questionable policies, at least one of which had to be reversed afte… lnkd.in/bZ4zPpt 2 weeks ago
- Clive James: A Writer Whose Pen Never Rests, Even Facing Death nyti.ms/1u0njuQ 3 weeks ago