Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in a Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
University of British Columbia Faculty of Management, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, renewable energy, smart grid, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- How markets are rigged against you CBC Amanda Lang cbc.sh/8ycfxVY 17 hours ago
- RT @jlievens: Apple vs. Samsung: Who Will Win? | @scoopit via @mayo615 sco.lt/5gDKqX 6 days ago
- Android vs. iOS is the real question, not two hardware manufacturers, and therein lies the rub....One is open and th… lnkd.in/bdTuRim 1 week ago
- World-record surfer a prisoner of his talent - SFGate sfgate.com/sports/article… via @SFGate 1 week ago
- My answer to What are the differences and similarities between Robert Noyce and the leading technology entrepreneurs… qr.ae/GFYQM 1 week ago