Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- How an Apple employee once stood up to Steve Jobs — and got promoted for it (aapl) sfgate.com/technology/bus… via @SFGate 1 day ago
- Not a fan of #ReformeOrthographe. Je ne suis pas un fan de #ReformeOrthographe https://t.co/M4On1USiPn 4 days ago
- Stretch your wireless data plan instead of paying more on.wsj.com/1maZNsI via @WSJ 6 days ago
- RT @CBCNews: Uber discussions need to go beyond the fact it offers a cheaper ride ift.tt/23loTqv https://t.co/77CYzuLVk3 2 weeks ago
- ‘The Big Short,’ Housing Bubbles and Retold Lies nyti.ms/1PcEQcN 1 month ago