Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in a Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Answer by @mayo615 to When can I say I know a programming language? qr.ae/iO2Pu 20 hours ago
- Answer by @mayo615 to What are the stupidest decisions ever made in Silicon Valley? qr.ae/ineZc 1 day ago
- John Sperling, University of Phoenix Founder, Dies at 93 - John Sperling, University of Phoenix Founder,... tmblr.co/Zls72u1PCzfyR 3 weeks ago
- Robin Williams humor was off the wall, I knew he was me when he said, If you can remember the 60's, you weren't there nyti.ms/1lQ7v5s 1 month ago
- I just bought: '3 Port HDMI Switch, 3 HDMI Inputs, 1 Output, Auto Switching, 1080p Dts-Hd TrueHd Lpcm... via @amazon amazon.ca/dp/B0020426AG/… 1 month ago