Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- #ReidHoffman venture capitalist loser #MITtechReview #BillGates #cleantechinvest mayo615.com/2015/11/25/ven… 4 hours ago
- Getting Rich Off The Recession: "The Big Short" Comes to Hollywood - Getting Rich Off The Recession: “The... tmblr.co/Zls72u1z2Vq02 1 day ago
- Billionaires join forces for clean energy push - FT.com on.ft.com/1jseZQG via @FT 2 days ago
- Four KPMG Senior Execs Arrested on Tax Evasion Charges - Four KPMG Senior Execs Arrested on Tax... tmblr.co/Zls72u1yw47D6 3 days ago
- A Very Big Idea Bill Gates thinks the 1% should foot the bill for renewable energy, and he's offering the first $2B. upworthy.com/bill-gates-thi… 5 days ago