Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Uber Lawlessness and Deliberate Misapplication of Rifkin's Third Industrial Revolution - Uber Lawlessness... tmblr.co/Zls72u1rYISra 2 weeks ago
- It's official: Microsoft concedes it has lost the smartphone war wired.com/2015/07/micros… via @WIRED 1 month ago
- Athens on the Caribbean foreignaffairs.com/articles/puert… via @ForeignAffairs 1 month ago
- Oil prices dive below $54 as Iran deal looms cnnmon.ie/1HHSz9g via @CNNMoney 1 month ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/g8XcNz4uCVQ?a CHICK COREA - HERBIE HANCOCK - J. MC LAUGHLIN - C. SANTANA - W. 1 month ago