This is getting messy.. NVIDIA announced yesterday at CES in Las Vegas, that it will market its own game console, which will compete directly with Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and for all intents and purposes, Google and Apple TV. Does this sound to you, as it does to me, like a disaster in the making. Analysts at the launch event in Las Vegas, were reportedly “stunned.” Students of corporate and product strategy should watch this space, as may well be a classic shakeout, and because it is gaming, it may happen at an accelerated pace.
Gaming Market Case Study: NVIDIA To Go Vertical
Tags: Apple, computer graphics, Consumer Electronics Show, featured, Games, gaming, gaming competition, gaming consoles, Google, microsoft, Nintendo, NVIDIA, Playstation, Qualcomm, Sony, Video game console, Wii, X Box
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Make America White Again: Why Trump plays the race card #basketofdeplorables cbc.ca/interactives/l… 1 week ago
- The question is now that Hilary has pneumonia, what's next? Can she do the debates? God forbid, Trump walks away with the election? 2 weeks ago
- #BasketOfDeplorables #PaulRyan and others have repeatedly spoken out that this does not represent Republican values. Am I missing something? 2 weeks ago
- Mysterious Anbang Insurance Group's billions in commercial real-estate in North America, Chinese Panama Papers... fw.to/uFv4vjO 2 weeks ago
- Excellent discussion and concepts for improvement lnkd.in/egspj2s 3 weeks ago