This is getting messy.. NVIDIA announced yesterday at CES in Las Vegas, that it will market its own game console, which will compete directly with Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and for all intents and purposes, Google and Apple TV. Does this sound to you, as it does to me, like a disaster in the making. Analysts at the launch event in Las Vegas, were reportedly “stunned.” Students of corporate and product strategy should watch this space, as may well be a classic shakeout, and because it is gaming, it may happen at an accelerated pace.
Gaming Market Case Study: NVIDIA To Go Vertical
Tags: Apple, computer graphics, Consumer Electronics Show, featured, Games, gaming, gaming competition, gaming consoles, Google, microsoft, Nintendo, NVIDIA, Playstation, Qualcomm, Sony, Video game console, Wii, X Box
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- "The job is a shit sandwich" - #AdmHarward from #NavySealGlossary of descriptive terms 1 week ago
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: "This guy is an idiot. He has no idea what he's doing." Overheard by Trudeau to Freeland. 1 week ago
- Very colorful funny comments metaphors and off-the-record stuff flying by on #CNN #NationalSecurity 1 week ago
- Donald Trump: A Modern Manchurian Candidate? nyti.ms/2jxKfi1 1 month ago
- Partnerships, Collaboration And Co-opetition: More Important Than Ever lnkd.in/gtCk-kc 1 month ago