Reachli is a startup to watch. I saw the former Pinerly present at Plug & Play in Sunnyvale last August, and met the founders, when our UBC FOM student, Jonas Fung, hosted a Canadian startup event at Plug & Play. Reachli came out of U of Toronto.. Needless to say, I was impressed… The business model at the time was a blend of Web analytics and viral marketing, with a tag line about “turning browsers into buyers,” which has been the bane of social media marketing efforts. The conversion rate is abysmal. I “got it” immediately,and I am pleased to see them moving forward.. Good luck Reachli!
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- The very fact that Wallonia, a small region in the south of Belgium can derail a trade deal of this scale, is... fw.to/O7IybMP 15 hours ago
- As potential buyers of #Twitter dwindle, perhaps Trump will save his personal bullhorn #TrumpTwitter #TrumpTweets 1 week ago
- Nothing new from the founder and former CEO of Encana. Shrewdly avoiding making himself a climate-change denial... fw.to/6fXCGRL 2 weeks ago
- Make America White Again: Why Trump plays the race card #basketofdeplorables cbc.ca/interactives/l… 1 month ago
- The question is now that Hilary has pneumonia, what's next? Can she do the debates? God forbid, Trump walks away with the election? 1 month ago