Reachli is a startup to watch. I saw the former Pinerly present at Plug & Play in Sunnyvale last August, and met the founders, when our UBC FOM student, Jonas Fung, hosted a Canadian startup event at Plug & Play. Reachli came out of U of Toronto.. Needless to say, I was impressed… The business model at the time was a blend of Web analytics and viral marketing, with a tag line about “turning browsers into buyers,” which has been the bane of social media marketing efforts. The conversion rate is abysmal. I “got it” immediately,and I am pleased to see them moving forward.. Good luck Reachli!
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Bobby Hutcherson Dead at 75 pitchfork.com/news/67590-bob… via @pitchfork 2 weeks ago
- It is simply wrong morally and politically to allow Li Xinping's PRC mouthpiece a free media outlet in Canada, fw.to/k898hkC 2 weeks ago
- Another longtime Republican, Jeb Bush adviser Sally Bradshaw, has left the GOP theatlantic.com/politics/archi… 1 month ago
- Telcos use numbers in this same range twitter.com/utilityenginee… 1 month ago
- #CNN #BrookeBaldwin #Asia #Bangladesh #geography #EastofAsia 2 months ago