Reachli is a startup to watch. I saw the former Pinerly present at Plug & Play in Sunnyvale last August, and met the founders, when our UBC FOM student, Jonas Fung, hosted a Canadian startup event at Plug & Play. Reachli came out of U of Toronto.. Needless to say, I was impressed… The business model at the time was a blend of Web analytics and viral marketing, with a tag line about “turning browsers into buyers,” which has been the bane of social media marketing efforts. The conversion rate is abysmal. I “got it” immediately,and I am pleased to see them moving forward.. Good luck Reachli!
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Make America White Again: Why Trump plays the race card #basketofdeplorables cbc.ca/interactives/l… 1 week ago
- The question is now that Hilary has pneumonia, what's next? Can she do the debates? God forbid, Trump walks away with the election? 2 weeks ago
- #BasketOfDeplorables #PaulRyan and others have repeatedly spoken out that this does not represent Republican values. Am I missing something? 2 weeks ago
- Mysterious Anbang Insurance Group's billions in commercial real-estate in North America, Chinese Panama Papers... fw.to/uFv4vjO 2 weeks ago
- Excellent discussion and concepts for improvement lnkd.in/egspj2s 2 weeks ago