Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- "The job is a shit sandwich" - #AdmHarward from #NavySealGlossary of descriptive terms 1 week ago
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: "This guy is an idiot. He has no idea what he's doing." Overheard by Trudeau to Freeland. 1 week ago
- Very colorful funny comments metaphors and off-the-record stuff flying by on #CNN #NationalSecurity 1 week ago
- Donald Trump: A Modern Manchurian Candidate? nyti.ms/2jxKfi1 1 month ago
- Partnerships, Collaboration And Co-opetition: More Important Than Ever lnkd.in/gtCk-kc 1 month ago