Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- #CNN #BrookeBaldwin #Asia #Bangladesh #geography #EastofAsia 3 weeks ago
- #CNN #BrookeBaldwin informs me that Bangladesh is "east of Asia." I can't find east of Asia on Google Maps. Can anyone help? 3 weeks ago
- #NoBillNoBreak Americans need to converge on Capitol Hill to support the sit-in for gun regulation #JohnLewis #GabbyGiffords #MarkKelly 1 month ago
- RT @UBC: Journalist @ChantalHbert, OC, is a 2016 #UBCgrad honorary degree recipient ow.ly/ifeK300lrfZ https://t.co/qdPKpJ3Sbe 2 months ago
- Malaysian leader Najib’s stepson allegedly funded U.S. property deals with 1MDB money on.wsj.com/1Nr71WL via @WSJ 2 months ago