Not much to say here, only that this is one of those special days when you can imagine the Okanagan morphing into a very warm summer day in Provence. My preference would be a villa on the small lake near Isabelle’s home village. Salade Nicoise seems perfect for a day like this. That’s it!
A Very Warm Summer Day: Reminiscent of Provence
Founder, Global Internet Group, UBC adjunct faculty, Intel alumni, technology assessment, international business, clean tech, fly fisherman, native Californian and citizen of France, who has been very fortunate to have traveled, lived and worked all over the globe. My wonderful wife, Isabelle has reintroduced me to my French Provencal heritage.
- Bobby Hutcherson Dead at 75 pitchfork.com/news/67590-bob… via @pitchfork 1 week ago
- It is simply wrong morally and politically to allow Li Xinping's PRC mouthpiece a free media outlet in Canada, fw.to/k898hkC 1 week ago
- Another longtime Republican, Jeb Bush adviser Sally Bradshaw, has left the GOP theatlantic.com/politics/archi… 3 weeks ago
- Telcos use numbers in this same range twitter.com/utilityenginee… 4 weeks ago
- #CNN #BrookeBaldwin #Asia #Bangladesh #geography #EastofAsia 1 month ago